CBC Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures are inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed. They are the verbally inspired Word of God.
- We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God became man, without ceasing to be God. He accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice, and has ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment, regenerating and baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam's sin, the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and thereby incurred physical and spiritual death.
- We believe that all who repent of sin and receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again of the Holy Spirit, and are become the children of God, and are eternally secure in Him.
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of Jesus Christ for His Church prior to the Tribulation.
- We believe that the New Testament Church is a body of believers baptized by immersion on a credible confession of faith in Jesus Christ.